I was so glad to have finished all the knitting on this little top. You’d think it would be long done since there are no sleeves, but it’s been kinda busy. Very happy with the seaming at the shoulders.
Around the neck I did 10 decreases rather than the 12 because the ribbing was long enough to suit me. Bound off in rib except at the center where the decreases line up. Those stitches I did in purl so that they would roll inward and be less obvious. Here’s a close-up.
This first two photos are a much better representation of the yarn’s actual color, but here is the overall neckline – still need to weave in those ends.